Archenahr. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

~ THE EARLY MID-SEM BREAK! ~

HOME SWEET HOME





Wow!It is so barely when my friends and I have to face the early university break for this semester within the holiday of Chinese New Year.Yeah!We all love it very much but, we have to face a lot of tasks and works after we get back in track. Assignments, Tests, Tutorials...everything is waiting us, watching us and especially haunting us everytime, everywhere and every seconds in this whole world.


Furthermore, for the good news, I feel so excited when for the first time, we had been given a task for a field-trip program, it means that we have been given a golden chance to go out, importantly, and at least, I can learn about the outside 'world'...since I am not very good to go out when I am in the university. It is also not important for me where should the program locate, but the effectiveness of the program will affect me for the long-term period. See ya' in March!

is listening to WHIPLASH by METALLICA



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment