Archenahr. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

~ SORRY GUYS, I'M NOT EASY TO SPEAK OUT ANYMORE ~

Disappointed.Anger.Betrayed.

Hmmm...I think it is good for me to shut up my mouth for a little while.Before that, I am really sorry to all my friends, mates, or anyone who are close with me from the old days until now.At this time, I am not sure that I can be humorous like the past or not, because something is bothering me from time to time...But, do not worry, because I am still a normal human, it's mean that I will not doing anything is stupid or weird that will drive me to the 'black hole'.What I really want, please understand me...I'll be back, with victory...About my problem, I will tell it to some trusted and understanding person, since this is very serious matter...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Farghzighour Archenahr said...

me ?

Post a Comment